Am 02.10.23 um 12:28 schrieb Philip Dalrymple:
Yes but the default command (tape) had sudo in it so needed to be in the sudoers file, I had the same issue at my last company
but that was 5 years ago and I had forgotten.
You don't need sudo. The bareos user should be in the "tape" group and thus doesn't need sudo to run mtx.

Best Regards,
Andreas
--
Andreas Rogge                             andreas.ro...@bareos.com
  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221-630693-86

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: Stephan Dühr, Jörg Steffens, Philipp Storz