Hi,

I am planning on upgrading Bareos from 22 to 23 release. And I've read
the Breaking changes.

And I have two problematic clients that for now has no way to upgrade
and they run Bareos 16.2.4.

But it is not clear to me. If I set TLS Enabled = yes and TLS Required =
no on the Director.
And then TLS Enabled = no and TLS Required = no on those clients.

Will I be able to connect to them using plain (no encryption) but still
keep TLS for other clients?

Encryption is not a concern here. I am just asking about compatibility
after upgrade.

Thanks,

Orest Worhacz