Hi There a number of Pull request concerning FreeBSD improvement
installation and update that are in the process to be merged.
They will bring the missing update script which you can download directly
from the source code repository if needed
https://github.com/bareos/bareos/blob/master/core/src/cats/ddl/updates/postgresql.2210_2230.sql

So the goods are coming ;-)