Mathias,
Thank you for taking the time to translate this article. Most fascinating.

Again, my comments were definitely NOT aimed at Herr Giesbert and most
certainly NOT at the German people.  Regardless of intent, I had assumed
that Fraktur was the "official" script/font sanctioned by the German
state under Hitler. Guess that assumptionwas wrong. As they say, you
learn something new everyday.

Mea Culpa,

Greg--