On Sunday 09 July 2006 14:16, you wrote:

Thanks a lot for all the quick responses and especially scans of this great
piece! I didn't know that the piece is originally named sarabande, nor did I
know the original source.

Perhaps this source also contains another version of the 'cascade de mr
launay'? Hoppy plays this piece in a version which consists of a mix of 2
versions. One is in saizenay, but it's only ~~50% of the version which he
plays. Perhaps part is even improvised by hoppy himself, dont' know.

Taco