From: Manolo Laguillo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 8:13 AM
To: LUTELIST; LUTE BAROQUE; LUTE VIHUELA
Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Venezia

Hi,

In one month I will stay for 3 days in Venice (Italy). Not so much time,
considering what a city it is, so I want to ask you about those things
(besides the usual ones) that somebody belonging to this lutelist should
unavoidably see/hear/smell/taste/sense.

Thank you in advance for your guide!

Saludos from Barcelona,

Manolo Laguillo