Hi Daniel,
the Salzburg ms is known for a longer time, but there are some unicas
that haven´t yet been published.
It has nothing to do with the recently discovered Weiss pieces in Rohrau
/ Austria.
The Salzburg ms includes some partitas by or ascribed to Weiss, as you
can see on www.slweiss.com .
All of them seem to have existed in a version for lute, violin and bass.
But the string parts are lost. Anyway most of the music can be played as
solo, as in most of the pieces the strings only doubled the lute.

Best
Markus