From: David Van Edwards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 August 2007 23:39
To: Thomas Tallant
Cc: baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: Sources of music

Dear Thomas,

You might try
The Baroque Lute Companion by Stefan Lundgren
252 lute pieces chosen from twelve unpublished
manuscripts. - 24 studies and twelve chorale
variations composed by Stefan Lundgren. - Lute
instruction with photos and exercises. - Reading
and playing from historical sources. - Text:
English and German. The pieces in this anthology
are organized in twelve chapters and are based on
the twelve most common keys for the lute music of
this period. Every chapter is ordered in three
levels graded, easy, medium and difficult.
Price: =A4 65.

Stefan also publishes for baroque lute:
Lautenbuchlein II
Lautenbuchlein IV
J.S. Bach: complete lute works
S.L. Weiss: suite in c-dur
J.S. Bach: 15 two-part inventions

You can see his complete list on his website:
http://www.luteonline.de/lundgren-edition/tutors.htm

Best wishes,

David

--