From: John Charles Herin
To: henk
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: Lute Pegs

Dear Henk:

If you send my your pegs, of another set of your choice, I can fit your heads
to my mechanism.

I can match the color of the outer shank to ebony or rosewood heads.  The
portion of the shank within the peg box wall will be black in either case.

I have sold quite a few sets for lute.  On customer Derek Bowers of California,
USA has over the years converted three instruments.

Please let me know if I can help you.

Sincerely

Chuck Herin

henk wrote:

  Hello,

  Is it possible to make them for (baroque) lutes as well...? (see photo).

  Best regards,

  Henk Pakker
  The Netherlands