From: Jim Abraham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 November 2007 19:42
To: baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Playing CG duet on lute?

Hi all,

I've been talking to Ray Brohinsky about playing duets with recorder. I've
been playing them on CG, but now that I have a (baroque) lute, I'd like to
spend my time there. Is there a heuristic for playing baroque lute from
standard notation without transcribing? Ray had some ideas, but does anyone
else?

Regards,

Jim