I was lucky enough to have ordered the first edition from the French
   Lute Society almost immediately after release, before its untimely
   demise in anticipation of the new, bilingual, edition. Will the second
   edition be identical to the first (aside from the language)?

   Regards,

   Jim
   On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Anthony Hind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>