Well done, Arto! You manage your new 11-course well. It is a different
animal, I agree, in many ways.

> The sound is really quite
> rough.

Hard to judge from YouTube, but yesterday my fellow lute player in the
Maria Vespers brought his new Zoom-Q3, and I saw camera and microphone
are all in the same 'box', so there's no chance of putting the
microphones where you'd like to put them for optimum sound recording.
And I think the gain/recording level settings are quite basic, so
these two things combined might add to the sound quality, more than
your strings or your playing; rest assured. You might want to do some
testing for optimum distance of the microphone by only recording your
sound.

> PS 1:  It really is dark in wintertime here in Finland

We know, and are impatiently waiting for your Finnish Christmas-links.

> PS 2: I just wait, how "62Konrad" will comment... ;-)

I was called 'talented' by a 19-year old lad with a guitar, lately.
That made my day! ;-)

David - will upload something on his new 11-course next month