On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 11:31 PM, wikla <wi...@cs.helsinki.fi> wrote:
> One result of the test seems to be the need of daylight.

In darkness let mee dwell ...

When recording video with my (normal photo)camera I switch on all the
lights, bring in the reading light from the living room and place a
spot next to the camere pointing straight at me. It gets quite hot and
I need to tune a lot, and air my study in between sessions, but it
does improve the video quality _a lot_. Sunlight is nice, but gives
rather too sharp a contrast for my camera to handle well; everything
not in direct sunlight looks as if deep in shadows.

David