Very nice David! Two of the pieces, the Allemande in d-moll, and the=
   Courante in d-moll
   are pieces I am actually working on at the moment; so I am very happy
   to h= ave your interpretation.
   Of course I do have the recording by Satoh, whi= ch I have listened to
   at various speeds to try to analyse his phrasing and = ornamentation;
   but the problem I have been finding most difficult is fittin= g the
   ornamentation in with the basic rhythmic structure.
   Jacqueline hea= ring the Allemande coming from my office, thought I was
   playing in there. S= he actually recognized the piece, so there is hope
   for me yet.
   Best wish= es
   Anthony