Thanks Markus,

still some questions

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 23:42:40 +0100, Markus Lutz <mar...@gmlutz.de> wrote:

> A-ETgoëss is the sigla for the Goess library-

In mss.slweiss.de there are about 7 Goesses. Seems to be a very valuable
collection of baroque lute mss., reading Peter S's listings! How could I
find out, whether I already have some of these - perhaps by another name?
And if/when I do not have them, where could I find them?

Well, lots of questions, no hurry to find answers... ;-)

Best regards,

Arto