dear list,

   I'm doing my honours thesis on the developments that led to a German
   Lute school - post-30 years war french lute, through the Reusners etc,
   Conradi, to Weiss and beyond. I would realyl appreciate some help in
   the form of any relavant books you can think of.... I've got Baron
   obviously, and Ledbetter on French stuff, and a host of general baroque
   books. Are there any studies of the lute in this period? Any Weiss
   Biographies out there? any published articles on baroque german lute
   and later styles?

   this sort of thing would really help!

   thanks sincerely,

   Oskar

   Looking for a hot date? [1]View photos of singles in your area! --