     From: Stewart McCoy <lu...@tiscali.co.uk>
     Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Corrrecting mistakes and mistaking
     corrections...
     To: "Baroque Lute Net" <baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Date: Wednesday, 13 October, 2010, 10:56

   Dear Mathias,
   The piece played in the video is a courante for 11-course baroque lute
   ascribed to Aureus Dix. There is a modern edition in Emil Vogl (ed.),
   _Z
   Loutnovych Tabulatur AeeskA(c)ho Baroka_, Musica Viva Historica 40
   (Prague:
   Editio Supraphon, 1977), p. 80. The source is given as Warschau,
   Musikhistor. Institut der UniversitACURt, MS., Sign. GrA 1/4ssau 2010.
   I am surprised how slowly the piece is played on the video. I have
   always played it a little quicker.
   Best wishes,
   Stewart McCoy.