To: <baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 5:09 PM
Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Losy is great...

Hi b-gang,

Losy was an intelligent composer - "less is more" seems to have been his
case? A very simple Menuet in ms. Wittgenstein f.11r is - at least to me -
a clear proof of his wits. 50 years later some wannabe-Beethoven could have
made his 20-30 minutes symphony out of Losy's less than 2 minutes Menuet's
musical material! My try of Losy's version is in
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxzaoGin76U
and also
 http://vimeo.com/16095994

Arto