Dear baroque lute folks,

yesterday I got the TREE-editon facsimile of the D-LEm6-24, which means
something like ms. II.6.24, Leipzig, Städtische Bibliotheken,
Musikbibliothek.

The beginning of Peter Steur's analysis in

http://mss.slweiss.de/index.php?id=2&type=ms&ms=D-LEm6-24&lang=eng&showmss=1
starts like
-------
Mercure
Mercure - (#4) on missing page?
1       Chanson
d minor    -   D-LEm6-24 / 3v
---------

Anyhow the TREE-edition I got has also the folios 1r, 1v 2r, 2v, and 3r.
Pieces are something like "Sarab", "Arie", "Sarab" and "Aria" there. And
while simple, not bad at all pieces... The next one is as in Steur's
(wonderful) pages.

As far as I know, the TREE edition is much earlier than Peter's pages. So,
any explanation?

All the best,

Arto