And also our old friend Giesbert, still available at Schott edition

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] Namens
David van Ooijen
Verzonden: dinsdag 23 november 2010 8:56
Aan: BAROQUE-LUTE
Onderwerp: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: Fist steps on the b-lute

On 23 November 2010 07:57, Hilbert Jörg <hilbert.jo...@t-online.de> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> a friend of mine is about to learn b-lute. I told him to order
Sedura-Yisraels method, but it hasn’t arrived yet, so I am now looking for
some other basic studies or easy pieces for the very first steps. Does
anybody happen to have some copyright-free stuff as PDF or JPEG for me?

Not for free, but not expensive either, is 'The Baroque Lute
Companion' by Stefan Lundgren. Chapters on technique with exercises as
well as translations of historical sources on technical and musical
matters. And some 300 pages with graded pieces. Highly recommended.

David