Great.

As you probably know, I advocate gut. But, for nylgut lovers, this is a new, improved version.

ed

At 07:29 AM 12/9/2010, Nicolás Valencia wrote:
Dear Ed,

Thanks for your detailed report. It looks like Aquila has improved a lot
their strings. I've seen they're commercially available at Le point
d'accroche. I'll order my own set right away!

Regards,

Nicolás