Von: wikla [mailto:wi...@cs.helsinki.fi]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010 13:00
An: B. Fischer
Cc: Arto Wikla
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Corrrecting mistakes and mistaking
corrections...
Wichtigkeit: Niedrig

Hi again,

I forgot to answer your second question. In the beginning of my page
  http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/wikla/mus/11_courseLute/
I explain what I know of recording. And that is not much...

Of using the YouTube you'll find advice on their pages, lots of info...

best regards,

Arto

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:53:48 +0200, "B. Fischer"
<b.fisc...@apeptico.com>