To: "'baroque Lutelist'" <baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 12:41 PM
Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] The Lute Book of Jollas, Jollaksen luuttukirja

Dear baroque lutenists,

when there has been some major changes in my life, I thought it is perhaps time for an inventory of my efforts to learn the 11-course baroque lute. So I collected the music of the pieces I have sent to the "tubes" as a single pdf-lutebook. Mainly the music is in facsimile form. There are 85 pieces that I like a lot!

Basically I made the book to myself - to find out, what I really have made and also to physically find the music once again...

But perhaps there is some joy of the book also to others?

I by myself might consider this as the lute book to be taken to a lonely island. :-)

Here is the link

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/wikla/mus/11_courseLute/JollaksenLuuttukirja.pdf
(size is about 6 M)

Jollas is the beautiful place in Helsinki, where I was living until June. And there I have recorded all those pieces. That is why "The Lute Book of Jollas", in Finnish "Jollaksen luuttukirja".

All the best,

Arto