Probably Thomas means the "In Venetiis" - this is 11-course music completely. There we have mostly really early works of Weiss and some French works also, possibly from 1712 - but the date can hardly be read.

The "Weiss a Rome" is a much later manuscript (although some of the music is very early also), probably around 1740, as there is a Tombeau by Gebel in it and also some Chorals by Falckenhagen.

Best regards
Markus