Thank you all for helping me start to gain some understanding about the
   bibliographic references for the de Visee theorbo document and how to
   go about trying to get copies of them.

   I guess my next question, as a person just starting with Theorbo, is
   what solo theorbo sources I should be looking at?

   I have the Kapsberger, Manuscrit Vaudry de Saizenay, Piccinni 1623
   facsimiles and the Nigel North book on continuo.

   What am I missing that would be good to have? Are the Robert de Visee
   F-Pn Res. 1106, F-Pn Res. 1820 and F-Pn Vm7 6265 manuscripts worth
   getting copies of?

   I probably have more than enough music for the moment but I would
   appreciate any advice on additional solo theorbo music that you think
   would be helpful.

   Thank you again for your help. All of you on this list are amazingly
   helpful and generous with your information.

   Regards

   David