What a wonderfully teasing performance!  You'll have your audience
   eating out of your hand.
   Bill
   From: Christopher Wilke <chriswi...@yahoo.com>
   To: baroque lute list <baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Monday, 24 October 2011, 12:44
   Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Hagen Dm Sonata vids
   Hello b-luters,
       I've uploaded another round of videos.  Hagen's Sonata in D minor
   from the Augsburg manuscript is a relatively new piece for me.  These
   are not the most polished performances, (two of the vids are first
   take) but I think they capture the character of Hagen's brand of
   Empfindsamkeit fairly well.  As always, comments are most welcome.
   The sonata is in three movements:
   Allegro ma non tanto:
   [1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EwBwi2kW_k
   Adagio:
   [2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KovC_g5s_Lg
   Allegro moderato:
   [3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCuMUoVk9GI
   (The baroque lute in general and Hagen in particular sounds horrible
   coming through laptop speakers.  Real speakers are recommended!)
   Chris
   Christopher Wilke
   Lutenist, Guitarist and Composer
   www.christopherwilke.com