Well Roman, I advice you of not being too "clever" of Scandinavian, Finnish
and also even all-European affairs nowadays... I sincerely oppose any
nationalistic movements here for very well founded reasons...

But this really has nothing to do with our wonderful baroque lute list! So
please Roman, let us stop this thread just now!

Arto