Isn't it strange: I sincerely do not know, whether my playing was
considered horrible or at least shameful, or perhaps acceptable. And did
you like publishing the written music. This is the old internet phenomenon,
I guess...
Anyhow, didn't anyone try to play those pieces, and perhaps enjoyed of
playing them?                               ;(

Arto

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/wikla/mus/11_courseLute/KremsmL85BminorSuite/