   From: wikla <wi...@cs.helsinki.fi>
   To: baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 1:48 PM
   Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] f#-minor feels good...:-)
   Dear baroque lutenists,
   I just made my modest 1st tries on f#-minor pieces on d-minor baroque
   lute.
   That key actually seems to be easier to get better in tune than the ET
   compared to many of the "easier" keys! I am really quite surprised! If
   interested, see my
     [1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcGrgWCakxw&feature=youtu.be
   and also
     http://vimeo.com/35062443
   It will be interesting to try more of this f#-minor! And also A-major
   seems
   to have an interesting character...
   Any experienced comments of the feel and touch of those 3 sharp + even
   more
   -pieces?  :-)
   Best,
   Arto