Dear baroque lute friends,

just hours ago I managed to finish my trip to the f-minor key, by playing a
suite written(?) to the poor (of course not economically!) young Lord Danby
 The young Lord was perhaps just leaving either Hannover or Hamburg, when
his (French?) lute teacher wrote a small suite to this youngster to make
him feel missed and thus kind of happy and melancholic... But who knows...
:-)

Anyhow, the last part was - as usual - a Gigue, which is generally a hard
case to an old man as I am:
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCxRmUW8XFk

But the Gigue anyhow made the suite complete. And here you'll find - in
case interested - the whole suite:
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhYSNQgI9jE

And if you happen to want to see the written music, or even better to play
it, you'll find the original tabulature here:
  http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/wikla/mus/11_courseLute/TristeDepartSuite/

My comment on f-minor: For a while I'll definitely leave the notes Ab and
especially the Db to others... Back to the problematic G#'s and especially
to the beautiful C#'s! Anyhow, actually the f-minor by baroque d-minor lute
was very fun, interesting and enjoyable... :-))

Love and peace,

Arto