Dear lute friends,

   in the foreword of Christian Meyer's book "Sources Manuscrites en
   Tabulature" for Theorbe and Lute, Vol. III/1 for Austria (1997) he
   noted at time of printing "... it has been impossible up to now to
   identify or locate several manuscripts, e.g. MS 3102 and MS 10.065 from
   Vienna...".

   However, I have been lucky to retrieve both tabulature manuscripts. It
   appeared that both manuscripts are for Mandora. MS 10.065 is for 6c
   Mandora (Tabulature with 6 lines), and MS 3102 actually is a Mandora
   School book for 8c Mandora (Tabulature with 5 lines). Both manuscripts
   are 18th century.

   I have hand-copied both manuscripts (digital copies should not
   published accoding to copyright). The copied manuscripts are available
   in my SCRIBT account

   [1]http://www.scribd.com/doc/85739402/Mandora-Tabulature-Vienna-MS-10-0
   65-127

   and

   [2]http://www.scribd.com/doc/85739791/Mandora-School-Tabulature-Vienna-
   MS-3102-SCH

   I am having digital copies of both tabulatures available for private
   use / exchange among private individuals on request.

   Best regards from Vienna,

   Bernhard.