From: Martyn Hodgson <hodgsonmar...@yahoo.co.uk>
     Subject: Re: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Visee in Res. 1106
     To: "Richard Stone" <grobe...@sas.upenn.edu>
     Date: Saturday, 23 June, 2012, 14:52

   Dear Richard,

   I have a good(ish) photocopy of Res 1106 (only the faint piece on f.81
   is hard to decipher) but not a pdf version.  If there is any particular
   piece in which you're interested I'd be happy to scan the odd page or
   two and email as an attachment.

   Incidentally, only about half the pieces have the composer marked as de
   Visee.

   Martyn