http://digital.slub-dresden.de/ppn313537283

Regards

Stephan

Am 16.08.2012, 18:39 Uhr, schrieb Roland Hayes <rha...@legalaidbuffalo.org>:

Thank you.  I have searched Petrucci under fasch unsuccessfully.  Lots of
music, but no lute concerto or concerto with lute in the score.  Do you have a
specific piece # I could use to keep searching? Best, r

-----Original Message-----
From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
Stephan Olbertz
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:16 PM
To: baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: Fasch concerto

Chiesa made an edition in staff notation, the facsimile can be viewed online at
the pages of the SLUB Dresden. Somewhere there...

Regards

Stephan

Am 16.08.2012, 17:58 Uhr, schrieb Roland Hayes <rha...@legalaidbuffalo.org>:

   On the radio I heard a very nice performance of a lute concerto by
   Fasch (?) described as a Dresden composer.  Is this concerto in print
   anywhere, or facsimile? No mention of the lutenist, BTW.  r