Well, in case someone is interested, I tried to play an Allemande in D major by de Visee - thematically there perhaps are some connections to the Corelli Courante?
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWFYGKF59aM&feature=youtu.be
  http://vimeo.com/53743753

I suppose this Allemande is a unique version, and only to the d-minor tuned lute?

best,

Arto