Von: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] Im Auftrag
von Ralf Bachmann
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Mai 2013 16:33
An: baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Betreff: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Interesting web page: www.lute.cz

   www.lute.cz
   Nice web page with an overview of tablature books which are currently
   held in the Czech Republic
   + an extended personal view on Dr. Emil Vogl.
   I remember back in 1987 having bought Vogl's tablature book "From the
   lute tablatures of Bohemian baroque" Edition Supraphon, and enjoyed
   playing from it! After all those years still easy to spot in my
   collection:  very pink cover + black letters ;-)
   Actually someone made a quite convincing CD of that material ... shame
   on me, have to look at home who he was ;-)
   Best wishes,
   Ralf