Is it this?

http://mss.slweiss.de/index.php?id=1&type=ms&ms=D-KNu&lang=deu&showmss=1 <http://mss.slweiss.de/index.php?id=1&type=ms&ms=D-KNu&lang=deu&showmss=1>

Am 31.10.2013 19:10, schrieb William Samson:
    Dear collective wisdom,

    You're probably aware of the 'Lautenbuch Livre pour le lut Koeln, 18.
    Jahrhundert' published by Schott ED5425, edited by Giesbert perhaps in
    the 1930s????

    There's some nice stuff in there and I was trying to learn more about
    the original MS.  Apparently it was held in the Stadtsbibliotheque in
    Cologne, but I can find no mention of it anywhere apart from the Schott
    publication.

    I know that there were hundreds of bombing raids against Cologne in the
    second world war.  Perhaps it was destroyed at that time?

    Does anybody know any more about this MS?

    Thanks,

    Bill