Only two short comments:

- The manuscript formerly F-Pcnrs is now kept by the BnF:
PARIS, Bibliothèque nationale de France (F-Pn), Rés. Vma. ms. 1404, dépôt du
Centre national de la recherche scientfique (F-Pcnrs), 1630-1636 ca

- Here's the link to the page with the important paper by François-Pierre Goy
on Bullen Reymes:
http://www.accordsnouveaux.ch/de/Abhandlung/Schreiber/Schreiber.html

Andreas

Andreas Schlegel