There seems to be a marked difference in resolution of at least a
   factor of 2 between ms downloaded  as a whole and singly downloaded
   pages. This can be simply due to the ms pages occupying only the lower
   half of each page ..., since the overall size of about 55 MB is the
   same.
   Peter
   Il giorno mer 20 giu 2018 alle ore 18:45 Markus Lutz