--0000000000004ef8f8059ce1b8b9

Please ask the llaut Baroque sonadors for help ... would someone please
explain to me the meaning of the symbols marked in red ink in the attached
photograph?
It is a piece by J.Gallot.
Thank you very much and a hug to all.

--
Nicolau Espinosa

--0000000000004ef8f8059ce1b8b9

please explain to me the meaning of the symbols marked in red ink in the
attached photograph?<br>It is a piece by J.Gallot.<br>Thank you very much and a
data-smartmail="gmail_signature"><div>Nicolau Espinosa</div>

--0000000000004ef8f8059ce1b8b9--