I downloaded the latest from CSV, updated the Mandriva src.rpm with the latest
source and rebuilt.  The build was amazingly painless :)

I installed the resulting rpm and I think I have success.

The first time I ran barry backup, it reset my device halfway through.  Once
the device rebooted I have backed it up 3-4 times without problems.  It
appears everything is working as expected.  I did NOT have Mass Storage
enabled during the backup.

My goal is to sync with Kmail, so I will report back with any problems or
success.

That is it for tonight!  Thanks for the help and thanks for barry!

--
Regards

Joseph Watson