Ah figured it out, I had barry installed from the ubuntu repositories as
well; so it looks like the libbarry was conflicting.

Once I'd cleared it out and got it using the newest version, it worked!

OK so here are my thoughts. Currently the fuse mount is showing all the
databases. There may be a deeper level which needs to be shown instead
though.

By blackberry Pearl mounted to /mnt/mount1 showing up as 204c09c5

So as I said in my previous email, I think the fuse mount needs to mount
one device at a time. This is so mounting can be handled by existing
infrastructure such as hal and gnome-auto-mount.

Looking deeper I find these databases:

Address Book, Browser Folders, Certificate Options, Folders,
Message List Options, PIN Messages, RMS Databases, Tasks Options,
Address Book Options, Browser Messages, Content Store,
... (let me know if you want a full listing)

the interesting one looks to be Content\ Store, inside this directory:

/mnt/mount1/204c09c5/Content\ Store

We find lots of files which contain information about directories. This
looks to be the data we want to expose on the fuse mount. So how ever we
can extract the file system from the 'Content Store' database to the
bfuse or perhaps a bcontentfuse mount need some research. If you want
Chris I can have a look into it.

But so far it looks fantastic and I commend our veteran berry wrangler
(your new title) for looking into this exciting feature.

Best Regards, Martin Owens