Hi list,

For those of you using Ubuntu 12.04 and Fedora 16, the evolution libraries
are now at version 3, and it needs a new plugin.

Nicolas Vivien did the vast majority of the plugin work, and I've just
finished adding support to the Desktop GUI for this plugin as well.

Git has these updates, and binary-meta has been updated as well.

Nicolas... can you give it a test and see how it goes for you?
I've been testing on Fedora 16, haven't tested Ubuntu 12.04 yet.
I imagine that it would work on sid too.

Thanks,
- Chris