Hi David,

We've uploaded Agilent files to our BASE installasation, and yes the key issue is to add additional custom columns to hold the values you want to store. Once additional columns have been added, they appear as other normal columns throughout the BASE interface, yoy don't need to do anything extra :)

The best howto for adding columns I found in a mail from the mail-list archive (maybe sent by Paul Rigor ?), I had a quick search in my local mail boxes, but couldn't find it just now, but try a search in the list-archives.

Or maybe anyone else on the list has kept it around ?

Cheers,
Kjell

Zhao, David wrote:

Hi there,

I'm trying to upload Agilent chip data into BASE, is there a How-to on this
subject (couldn't find it in the BASE documentation), can I add custom more
columns? How can I bypass 2MB file upload limit? Thanks very much in advance!

David