Dear All:

I have some trouble to launch my experiment analysis thus I send you
the error message which appears

Name    Run plugin: RMAExpress plug-in
Description
Priority        5 (1 = highest, 10 = lowest)
Status  Error: Unable to import root bioassay.
Percent complete

         100%
Created         2007-06-15 15:20:53
Started         2007-06-15 15:21:26
Ended   2007-06-15 15:21:42
Server  biobase.crs4.org
Plugin  RMAExpress plug-in
Configuration   - none -

net.sf.basedb.core.BaseException: Unable to import root bioassay.
at se.lu.thep.affymetrix.RMAExpress.storeResult(RMAExpress.java:424)
at se.lu.thep.affymetrix.RMAExpress.run(RMAExpress.java:307)
at
net.sf.basedb.core.PluginExecutionRequest.invoke(PluginExecutionRequest.java:88)
at
net.sf.basedb.core.InternalJobQueue$JobRunner.run(InternalJobQueue.java:420)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Could somebody say me what is wrong?
I am using BASE 2.2.2
and mysql  Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.27, for redhat-linux-gnu (i686) using
readline 5.0
thanks