Hi David,

The second problem you note will be fixed in 2.6.2 (I reported it very
recently as http://base.thep.lu.se/ticket/963).  You can get the fixed code
already by checking out "BASE stable" as per the download page instructions.
I have tested it and it works.

I do see similar behaviour to you on the first problem, although instead of
"New hybridization" I see some text from a recent table column
filter... strange.

I guess for single channel, the hyb should get a similar name to the
biomaterials it is linked to.

For two channel (where you select two l.extracts from the list view), it would
be less simple.  For example if you use experiment prefixes for all your item
names:

  bobs_experiment_liver1
  bobs_experiment_brain1

then would you want a very long hyb name:

  bobs_experiment_liver1-bobs_experiment_brain1

or something more sensible:

  bobs_experiment_liver1-brain1

?

Here's a handy link for seeing all the latest tickets (solved or not).

http://base.thep.lu.se/query?order=id&desc=1

cheers,
Bob.

--
Bob MacCallum | VectorBase Developer | Kafatos/Christophides Groups |
Division of Cell and Molecular Biology | Imperial College London |