Hi
I have been trying to normalise with block size 48 using the Lowess
normalization plugin. It does not appear to work for me.
It gives the same result as if I use block size 0.

I have been looking at LowessNormalisation code.
The spot spot data is ofsize 17328 split over 48 blocks.
When the code executes here the resulting toNormalise is still of size
17328, I was expecting it to be of size 361 ?

while (toIndex < dataSize && data.get(toIndex).block <= toBlock)
{
++toIndex;
}
if (toIndex > fromIndex)
{
List <SpotData> toNormalize = data.subList(fromIndex, toIndex);

Is there something that I am doing wrong?
regards
Louise

The code version is BASE 2.9 using LowessNormalisation code of
@version 2.0 @base.modified $Date: 2008-09-11 22:06:36 +0200 (Thu, 11
Sep 2008) $