Hi, I'm new in Base2 and I'm having problems with Tab2mageImport.
I've just installed Tab2mageImport plug-in and I'm trying to test it with a
Agilent sample file from
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~oyeniran/docs/gse6089_test.zip/download.html#archives,
but I recieve this error:
Error: IMPORT FAILS: Tab2Mage file validation is UNSUCCESSFUL. The
['Hybridization Section;Protocol Section'] Failed. Check the Validation
ReportFile [/home/dx/validationreport.txt] on BASE File System for
Details

The validation file generated says:
 %%%%%% The Tab2Mage Importer Validation File %%%%%%

.... Experiment validation is SUCCESSFUL ....

+++ Protocol validation errors +++
The protocol type: [GROW] isn't existing in BASE.!
 The importer may FAIL and your experiment may not be loaded

+++ End of protocol validation errors +++

Sorry the protocol section of the tab2mage file: GSE6089agilent.txt is invalid.
Must be rectified to proceed.
.... Protocol validation FAILED ....

.... Hybridization header validation is SUCCESSFUL ....

+++ Hybridization validation errors +++
Array Design DOES NOT exist in BASE2 or NOT-SHARED to you. Contact your base
administrator
Array Design DOES NOT exist in BASE2 or NOT-SHARED to you. Contact your base
administrator

+++ End of hybridization validation errors +++

Sorry the hybridization section of the tab2mage file: GSE6089agilent.txt is
invalid. Must be rectified to proceed.
.... Hybridization validation FAILED ....

.... Agilent validation is SUCCESSFUL  ....

I followed the steps to import the file and I really don't know what I'm doing
wrong.
My Base2 version is 12.1 and Tab2Mage Importer is version 1.0.

Thanks in advance!

Dani