Offord, Victoria wrote:
> I gather that the 2009 is the year and the 02 refers to the date the
> file was uploaded. How are the other numbers/values created as I
> wanted to add folders/directories from a program I am running which
> creates reults files for the data stored in BASE and wanted to keep
> them in line with the setup.

Why not store the files in BASE? Manual transform creator (1( might
help? Or using the same scheme as the MeV plug-in (2) that allows users
to stores data in BASE from within MeV?

(1)http://base.thep.lu.se/chrome/site/latest/html/appendix/appendix.coreplugins.html#coreplugins.analyze

(2)http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se/wiki/net.sf.basedb.mev

Jari