Restarted Catalina and Apache and it now seems to be working.

Ideally I'd like to stop this happening again in future though.... "restart the
system" fixes I associate more with Microsoft than apache stuff!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicklas Nordborg [mailto:nick...@thep.lu.se]
Sent: 10 December 2009 09:02
To: BASE ML
Subject: Re: [base] scrollable result sets are not enabled

michael watson (IAH-C) wrote:
> Hi Nicklas
>
> Thanks for replying :)
>
> The server itself is unchanged, so this has probably come about due to some
> kind of user input...

It seems like the log file doesn't contain much information. It's kind
of strange since I has expected that the source of the error would be
from the database. As it is now, it seems to stop somewhere in Hibernate
before even a query is executed. And since you also say that you get the
same error on every page it seems unlikely that it should have anything
to do with user input. It it more likely some kind of configuration
issue, though I don't know what it could be.

/Nicklas