Hi all

I recently moved a BASE2 database to a new server by copying the full
database and all installation files along with plugin files.

When I try to run some custom plugins on the new instance, I receive an
error stating that there is an unknown reporter field being requested in
the new database version. The same plugins still work fine on the original
BASE2 application.

Can you point me to where the reporter fields are set and how I can correct
the annotations in the new instance.

Many thanks

Ross

--